Thursday, May 21, 2009

Misterio Malbec

About 2 months ago, I discovered this red wine.... Misterio Malbec
I am not really a fan of Malbec because of their spicy taste. However, this one is not bad.
Misterio is a good wine with a little bitter finish.
That's not a problem for me, but it might not be for everyone.
I like dry red wine.
Putting the price ($7.95) into consideration... Misterio is actually a very good wine.

Yesterday, I went to LCBO to get more bottles of this wine. Misterio is out of stock. :(
I guess other people like this wine too! ;)
------------------------------------
MISTERIO MALBEC

Wine: Red Wine
Price: $ 7.95
Bottle: 750 ml
Alcohol/Vol.: 14.2%
Made in: Argentina
Sweetness: dry

Taste:
Dark ruby in colour, the nose shows aromas of dark berry, toasted vanilla and oak spices. It is medium-bodied, fruity and toasty.
------------------------------------

No comments: