Friday, August 27, 2010

Photos

Yesterday, I've downloaded a lot of photos from my blackberry to laptop...
I haven't downloaded any photos for months...  decide to put some nice ones here...


Aug 15... Testing your eyesight...  Can you see the rainbow inside the photo?


 
Took this one on July 26... on my way downtown to birthday dinner... :D




July 20... One big happy family living near my office...


With a nice front/backyard view...


July 11... A group of us were watching the World Cup Final at Wild Wings...

CaCa:  Hmmm... Which team should I support... Spain or Netherlands?

Ca Ca: Let's see which team is winning...
CaCa:  Score is still 0:0??  Not fun... I rather play with blackberry...
Ca Ca:  The teams haven't score anything... still 0:0...   I am more fun to watch than them!! :)

CaCa:  Game ended and it's still 0:0... need extra time...  boring!!



Took them on Metro Square Night Market... This is HK style smelly tofu...
I did try it, but it's not really that smelly.  ;-)



Took this one on June 6... A happy human house...  The person inside doesn't really look that happy... :P

No comments: