Then, I changed my mine... Why not have chicken chunks salad instead?
With salad dressing, the chicken breast is not dry. The salad tastes good. This is a good way to use up the left over chicken breasts. ;)
There isn't really a recipe. I just sort of mix everything together... hahahaha... :D
2 cups of cooked chicken breast chunks
some dry parsley flakes (The green flakes make the salad looks nicer.)
4 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon honey
a bit of salt
a bit of black pepper
(Note: You can change the amount depending on your liking. For example: if you like the sauce to be sweeter, you can add more honey, etc.)
- Chop the onion into very small pieces
- Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey, salt, black pepper in a large bowl until everything is well combined.
- Add chicken chunks and onions to the large bowl and mix well with the sauce mixture.
- In an separate bowl, add water and some salt. Mix well.
- Peel the apple skin and cut the apple into small chunks. Since we don't want the apple to turn brown in colour, put the apple in salt water (#4) when you are not cutting it yet.
- Mix apple chunks and dry parsley flakes with the chicken chunks salad (#3).
- Put it in fridge.