Sunday, April 11, 2010

New computer

I've just got my new computer from Wen today...
I've brought the computer case a while back when it was on sales... but didn't buy any internal components yet...
Since my old, slow, grandfather computer broke, it gave me a very good excuse to build this new computer... Or... to have someone built it for me... :P

To my surprise, there is a new 24" monitor and keyboard/mouse set that came with it... ;-)

Wow.... The new computer is so fast! :D
Watching video is so nice...

Intel Core i5 CPU
8G RAM
Window 7 Ultimate 64 bit
1 TB HD [This computer can support 10 HDs.... I'll be adding more... soon.... ;-) ]
video card [hmmm.... not sure which one...]
DVD writer [Blueray disc is still too expensive... so no blueray writer... ]
mother board [hmmm.... forgot which one...]

No comments: