Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mamma Mia!

Tonight is the Mamma Mia night!
I've brought the Mamma Mia show tickets a month ago...

I drove downtown after work... It was a slow drive... :(
A downtown condo near CN Tower was on fire... Cars were stopping to see the smoke... 
By the time I reached closer to CN Tower, firemen have already put off the fire, but you can still see some smoke in the sky.


After the slow and boring drive to downtown in rush hour traffic, I had dinner with Wen at Verona Ristorante...

The breads at Verona come with an olive paste.  I normally don't like olives, but this olive paste is pretty good.  I had 2.5 piece of bread.

For main course, I had Grilled Lamb Tenderloin:  Marinated with Rosemary & Pommery Mustard, Truffle Mashed Potatoes, French Beans, Portobello Mushroom, A Pomegranate-Red Wine Reduction
The tenderloin is very tender.  It is very good.
 
For dessert, I had Traditional Tiramisu: Dark Chocolate, Sweet Mascarpone and Kahlua

The tiramisu is very good... It's not very sweet and has Kahlua taste...  This tiramisu is better than most restaurants' tiramisu.  However, I still prefer the Tiramisu that is made with Espresso coffee and vodka. 

After dinner, we went to see the Mamma Mia show...

I would give it a 8/10.   It's an excellent show.  It is funny and I love the songs.
However, the backdrop is pretty simple.  It has no surprises at all.
Overall, it's a good show that I would recommend other people to watch!!

I've found a site where you can download the musical recording in mp3.

No comments: