Monday, April 23, 2007

New Haircut

I got a haircut yesterday. Since I had been having similar hair style for the last couple of years, I decided that it's time to change! The only requirement that I gave to my hair stylist was long hair. I don't like short hair!

Connie has been my hair stylist for almost two years, so I know that she is not going to do anything radical or weird. After spending 3 hours in the hair salon, my hair looks very different. The back of my hair is permed and curly (large curls). I use to have no hair bangs. Now, my hair bangs reach the top of my eyes.

I like my new look! Smiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org
My co-workers like my new look too!

In order for my hair to stay curly longer, I was told not to wash my hair for 2 days. But I forgot to ask whether the 2 days include Sunday or not. If the 2 days do not include Sunday, that means I can't wash my hair until Wed! Smiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org Since I did an hour of gym today, I hope my hair is not going to smell tomorrow... hahahahaha...

No comments: