Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday

It seems that time always goes faster on Sunday. In the blink of an eye, it's already night time and I'll need to go to work tomorrow. I never have time to do all the things that I planned to do. Why??

You can argue that if I wake up early in the morning, then I have more time to do things. But it's SUNDAY! It's WEEKEND!!! I already have to wake up early on weekdays. Weekend is the only time that I can sleep-in! Nobody can take that away from me!!

Oh well... Here is what I did today...
Woke up... Went to Church... Ate lunch with friends... Re-permed my hair at hair salon (My hair was not curly enough, so I went to hair salon to fix that.)... Walked around in Chinese mall for a while to get DVDs and cookies... Went home for dinner... Washed dishes...

Soooo... I have to clean my bathroom at night... I don't like to do house work at night... but when can I find time?? Oh well... I guess I just have to keep cleaning... Soooo depressing!! Smiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

No comments: