Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Start all over...

Feeling very down, unhappy, and depressed today...

I am like a mountain climber in a mountain climbing team... I've worked very hard to climb up 3/4 of the mountain... I am hoping that I'll soon reach the top... Then, resturcture occurs... I've to join another mountain climbing team... That's fine... But then... I am told that I have to start all over from the bottom of the mountain again... All of my previous efforts are wasted... In the new team, I don't even know whether I can climb back up to 3/4 of the mountain or not... It seems that 1/2 of mountain is the limitation... The worse part is that I cannot start climbing again... I've to walk around the base for a couple of months before I can start climbing again...

I've guessed that this would happen when the restructure occurs... But guessing is one thing... Knowing is another... When you guess, you can still hope that this won't happen... Now that I know... I feel like someone pushed me off the cliff from 3/4 of mountain and I am falling very hard back down to base of mountain...

God! Why are you doing this to me? Why is this happening to me?

No comments: