Thursday, May 24, 2007

Camera Cellphone

Camera cellphone is a great invention. I take a lot of photos with my cellphone.
Today, I finally download the photos from my cellphone to my computer.
So, I've uploaded some of them here...

*****
-> A car with licence plate "DREAMING". I hope the driver is not dreaming while driving...

*****
-> I guess the owner of this car is trying to teach others to:
Do nothing... Hope for Best... Expect the Best... Accept the Outcome...
I wonder what this outcome is going to be...

*****

-> This place looks like somewhere in the country side, right?
Wrong!! I took this photo on Hwy 7 between Warden & Kennedy.

*****

-> Cute candies selling at T&T... soooo colourful!!

*****
-> Beautiful declorations in a chinese restaurant... Can you guess where is this place?
Hee hee... This photo was taken in 海上海 restaurant.

*****
-> The monkey cookie is so cute that I don't want to eat it.

*****
-> This might be a nice gift for angry mom!!

*****
-> Tiny chinese banquet... Yummy yummy!
Too bad... You cannot eat them...

*****

No comments: